Old August 27th 14, 08:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default An experiment to determine if we're living in a hologram

A physics experiment might soon tell us if we're living in a 2D hologram
| The Verge
http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/26/60...living-in-a-2d

Now, the experiment they are describing sounds remarkably like the
gravitational wave experiments that they've been doing for years
already, without any luck. And which in turn, sounds remarkably like the
Michaelson-Morley experiment of the 19th century which was used to
disprove the existence of the Luminoferous Aether.

So how exactly are they expecting to find waves here, that the
gravitational wave experiments that have been running for several years
has not been able to find? Some of these gravity wave experiments are
several miles long too!

Yousuf Khan