Old August 26th 14, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default There ya go, Guthball ...

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:49:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, August 25, 2014 7:20:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

One less on your racist list of nemeses: http://news.yahoo.com/rothschild-gra...--finance.html

Brad Your mother must have been frightened by a rabbi when she was 8 months pregnant. get off the Rothchield stick its very bigeted,and not worth posting. trebert

Are you suggesting that the multi-trillionaire Rothschilds actually earned their loot by competitively selling wine?

Of course if you wanted to launder and/or money change with the most bang for the buck, by selling a thousand dollar bottle of wine that only required ten cents worth of grapes is actually a very lucrative method. Bacardi had a similar ruse with Cuban sugar and booze, except their raw materials cost wasn't 10% of what the Rothschild had to pay, and we even created the USCG in order to protect their shipments from pirates. I bet you don't give any damn about any of that stuff either.

Are you suggesting the private Federal Reserve has had no associations or connections as to anything Rothschild?

Are you suggesting that Hitler alone was highly educated and wealthy enough (didn't regiuire any smart or wealthy Jews) in order to pull-off WW2?

Don't blame me for why so many mafia types happen to have been Jewish.

Are you suggesting that only others pretending as being rabbis had been caught in body-part trafficking?

Don't blame me for why the vast majority of white-collar crimes as having extorted billions and even trillions from us, have so often been devout Semites.

No doubt that a few other crimes against humanity and our environment have been perpetrated by others cloaked as mainstream faith-based, as another reason why it took so long before they got caught. It seems most mainstream faith-based types refuse to police their own kind, so it's obviously not just the Jewish one causing us grief.

Are you suggesting that no mainstream faith need bother with policing, much less of any other faith, or with simply leading as any good example of fairness and honesty, instead of insider trading, money changing and assorted skulduggery?

You do realize there was a fully corrupted and otherwise bogus faith created just for the most upper caste politicians, so it's not unheard of that religions get used as private cartels/cabals for all sorts of cloak and dagger reasons.

If Edward Snowden had been Jewish, there most likely never would have been any disclosures of what our NSA/GCHQ had ongoing, and apparently you'd like that very much.

Governments, as usually not always of the people nor for the people, get to use compartmentalization, obfuscation and their lethal enforced nondisclosure policy, when and wherever necessary in order to promote and protect their dogma.

Tor and the Dark Web/Deep Web, still pretending as being one of us.

Their mostly public-funded and/or ratepayer-funded army of brown-nosed clowns and FUD-masters can be found just about everywhere, covering as much mainstream status-quo butt as they can collectively muster. Whatever they can't moderate, they'll systematically topic/author stalk, hijack and/or trash..

Perhaps via the disclosures of Tor and the Dark Web/Deep Web, we'll finally get to discover more about who has really been in charge of screwing with us. Edward Snowden was obviously just the tip of disclosing this NSA/GCHQ iceberg that's darker and deeper hidden and more devious than even Snowden had uncovered.
http://bgr.com/2014/01/20/how-to-acc...road-deep-web/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Web
No doubt the upper caste of oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds should be very afraid.

In other words, our owners have nearly always been keeping important stuff from us, and acting as though they've always been telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now we get to know how systematically snookered and intentionally dumbfounded they've been keeping us in the dark, via their Dark Web, Deep Web and Tor.

Obviously the really big and nasty inside traders and money changers, as having been extorting from us and causing as much nation destabilizing and global inflation as they could muster, as such will have to move their cloak and dagger secrets into yet another deeper matrix of their hidden global communications.

No doubt our DARPA as well as NASA and most likely every other form of Pentagon/DoD cloak and CGHQ/NSA dagger as well as covering the tracks of their sensitive black ops and insider trading information (including those Market Put Options just prior to 9-11) has been systematically blocked from any public or investigative review by way of hidden files that are essentially inaccessible without the specialized Tor firmware/software (you can't decrypt whatever can't be found to begin with).