Old August 26th 14, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default There ya go, Guthball ...

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Monday, August 25, 2014 11:47:48 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Monday, August 25, 2014 7:20:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

One less on your racist list of nemeses:

http://news.yahoo.com/rothschild-gra...--finance.html

Their wine was always of very good quality, as well as providing a
darn good ruse that got them into most every nation and thereby
provided a perfectly good cloak as for accessing into foreign
banking cabals/cartels. Only the ultra wealthy could afford to use
Rothschild wine as their mouthwash and bidets, so it stands to
reason that they never had any sense of reality or much less any
speck of remorse.

Rothschilds have a very large and perfectly unemployable extended
family of mostly home-schooled snobs and aristocrats that you
wouldn't dare challenge or much less double-cross, so they obviously
had to be mostly family/self-employed and thus always self financed
with access to as much of our hard earned loot as they ever needed.

If you were a Rothschild, even a born-again redneck Rothschild and
your army of devout minions could grow, harvest and bottle grapes as
a wine selling for $1k/bottle. Not bad for less than a dollar's
worth of grapes.

The Bacardi mafia had a similar good deal and ruse ongoing via Cuban
sugar and booze, but without Cuba they're not even worth 1% as much
as the Rothschild mafia.

Your home-schooled education by the age of 11 most likely surpassed
what the best of any Rothschild ever had to offer, not that Jews
need to be educated when their family and faith-based connections
will nearly always make it work, such as via on-the-job training
that got you to a desired level of compliance.

You know, Château Lafite Rothschild is a damn good wine! I sold most
of my bottles of vintage 1982 for $800 a bottle!

Double-A

*** And the rest of them you enjoyed with the dumpster-diving
treasures of moldy, half eaten Big Macs and soggy fries, no doubt ...