Old August 18th 14, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

Default Venus has no water.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:38:23 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 6:10:44 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

Your chemistry seriously sucks.

What's you best research discovery and its contribution to humanity?

Well now Brad, in the public domain, you can easily do a search and find the patents I have. What you won't see is the confidential work I've done in anti-counterfeiting. If you don;t understand why its confidential, then you need to seriously take some courses and learn something for once.