Old August 18th 14, 05:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Venus has no water.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:32:50 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

What a pathetic joke you ZNR rednecks represent. If anything our

planet has way more than its fair share of water, though more
polluted

and/or dead-zone populated than ever, and seldom in the right place
at

the right time.

California will need 16 of those floating Russian reactors for
making

a billion gallons of spendy fresh water per day, but otherwise most
of

our states are not nearly as screwed up.

Distilling fresh water from those Venus clouds and otherwise easily

tapped from geothermal vents, is less than 5th grader physics-101.

Obviously your homeschooling never got you that far along.

*** Read my lips, you dumb mother ****er: we are running out

of freshwater. We have oceans full of sal****er, but thus far

the Mook/Guthball Thorium Desalination Plant is woefully behind

schedule and, if the truth were known, it never got off the ground,

because laws of physics interfered with your collective exuberant

imaginations and brainfartery.

And hey, they tried those geothermal vents in California to

drive steam turbines ... the sulfur in the steam corroded the

pipes and turbine blades faster than PG&E, NCPA and a few

other could afford to replace them ... I guess they didn't think

to ask the GuthBall brain trust for the solution.

You pompous asshole.

Normally the melting seasonal snow pack is what keeps supplying most
of our fresh water. Far too many of our snow covered glaciers have
vanished, and of those still with us are a fraction of their original
size as of a century ago.

As for using geothermal heat; what's with the stupidity of using that
obviously acidic steam?

BTW; ceramic turbine blades have been around for decades, and
otherwise higher grades of steal alloys seem to work perfectly.

*** Sure, they also could have made them of Gold or platinum.
But there is such a little known factor called the payback ratio,
which you Liberal dweebs conveniently overlook. And is why
most of your branfartz are fiscally uneconomical are stink.