Old May 22nd 14, 01:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:06:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
"Like a poem poorly written

We are verses out of rhythm,

Couplets out of rhyme,

In syncopated time

And the dangled conversation

And the superficial sighs,

Are the borders of our lives."

- Simon & Garfunkel

Was in the hospital for a week. They pumped me full of antibiotics and cleaned me up both inside and out. Am now staying in a transitional housing room in downtown Portland courtesy of the local hospitals for benefit of the homeless. Getting free medical care at a downtown clinic. Medicare is now picking up the tabs so no more huge hospital bills to hang over my head..

Kim is still on the street, but I am buying her lunch once a week at a downtown food circus. When she gets enough for a MAX train ticket, she is very mobile.

First time I've been to the library for many months. Computers mostly available. The store nearby were I used to buy snacks has closed. Guess the rumors that it was moving were true after all.

I see some of you regulars are still posting here. Hi Bert!

Software has changed. Library may be limiting me to an hour now. Can't use Portland library because I have the wrong county library card so am at Cedar Mills.

Double-A

Hi Double-A Have a lot to tell since you were away. June 3 I'm going to be operated on.Been posting just about every day. Missed you TreBert