Old May 22nd 14, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:55:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Huge femur in Argentina could be that of biggest dinosaur yet!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/worl...e0L/story.html

"He estimates that the beast reached 66 feet tall, 132 feet long and weighed the equivalent of 14 or 15 adult African elephants."

Can there now be any doubt that the pull of gravity was less in those days?

"There were giants in the earth in those days," Genesis 6:4
Ever wonder why?

Double-A

Not sure about having less gravity, however I've considered that our planet of that era may have had a nifty 100 bar atmosphere, and this offered a good amount of buoyancy as well as increased O2 density as of prior to the stellar wind of Sirius(b) terminating as a white dwarf.