Old February 7th 19, 11:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Island Universes in Outer Space

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 5:22:54 AM UTC-6, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:15:32 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:59:53 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Each galaxy is its own universe with its own rules and its own laws of physics.

Complete fantasy on your part. An extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence.

Let's see your evidence!

If you think it is fantasy, evidence for you is not possible. Evidence is not

possible for any atheist because atheists do not know anything. There are

galaxies out there in space. Go to one of them and find out! If you do not

you are the one making claims without evidence.

We know each galaxy has its own rules because we know each galaxy has a

different kind of life form who believe different things into existence. Sorry

it went over your head Bert. You are usually smarter than that.