Old December 26th 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:55:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Staying cool and sunny. Here is my latest thoughs"Here I sit on my self made toilet and only farted.It could be worse I could have had the runs.

Yeah, about the worst it got was when I got the stomach flu while staying in my storage locker! I was having to **** (the runs) and barf the same time, and had only one bucket to do it in!

When you are over 88 best to keep a toilet in sight.You can't keep it in overnite. I love my head. Merry Christmas AA and get a laptop I miss you already.Bert

I've got a laptop, only trouble is it can't communicate from where I live.

Double-A