Old May 1st 04, 04:28 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default NASA Studying Russian 12-month Plan

"jeff findley" wrote in message
"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" writes:

"jeff findley" wrote in message
(dave schneider) writes:

I didn't yet get the right google terms to find the answer to

-- How many Mir astronauts were on 6 month missions?
-- How many Mir astronauts were on 9 month missions?
-- How many Mir astronauts were on 12-14 month missions?

20 longest human flights (descended order)
http://space.kursknet.ru/cosmos/english/other/long.sht

Note however, the American's aren't far behind. Shannon Lucid is in

there
at 188+ days.

While true this was on a Mir mission, correct? The Russians were in
control of Mir while the US was participating. Now ISS is
(apparantly) being run by the US with the Russians participating.

Yes, but I'm not sure what your point is. I was just offering a data point.

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.