Old March 10th 11, 06:39 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Gravity = mass-gravity + positron-space-gravity; gravity particle =neutrino with positron #364 Atom Totality 4th ed

Now one subject I missed in school was to study particle physics to
make sense
of Group theory on physics particles, their symmetries.

What I mean is that if I blurted out a statement that neutrinos form
mass-gravity,
those who studied Group theory will immediately chime in to the
conversation to
tell me I am wrong because a graviton must have such and such
properties whereas
a neutrino has different properties.

I would thence retort that they have a incomplete understanding of the
force of gravity
and that gravity has more than one component.

Gravity force = mass-gravity plus the component of positron-space-
gravity and which both
terms are likely to be almost of equal strength to one another.

The question I need to resolve is when the neutrino comes off the
neutron decay into
proton + electron + neutrino, the important question is whether that
neutrino energy is
equivalent to a EM ratio of 1 to 10^-39 in electric charge?

To put that question in its most simple form, is that I am asking
whether the force strength of the EM force as 10^39 stronger than the
force strength of gravity, whether that number 10^-39 reappears as a
distance of the proton and electron that sits inside
the neutron before it decays? So that a neutron decays in about 15
minutes of time and is that related to how close the proton and
electron became inside the neutron of a distance
measured in some distance unit of 10^-39? So that the Space occupied
by the proton and electron inside the neutron was converted into a
particle known as the neutrino which radiates out upon the neutron
decay?

Now protons do not have associated particles that electrons have with
neutrinos. So whereever there are electrons, there are neutrinos. But
whereever there are protons, they are not accompanied by proton-
related particles.

And the difference between say a Tau neutrino and Muon neutrino and
the regular neutrinos
is only a difference of electrons in different energy excited states.
So if you have a highly energized electron, then a tau neutrino or
muon neutrino is emitted.

In the case of atomic physics, the neutrino is going to come out of
the decay. In the case of Cosmic physics of playing around in the
vacuum of Space, we can expect positrons
to come out of the experiment. And I am not saying that we have some
sort of way of
neutrinos converting to positrons, but that in the tiny space inside
atoms, the neutrino
is that gravity particle but in the Cosmic Atom, playing around with
Space can extract the positron particle.

Now my earlier post today I remarked about pulsars as perhaps evidence
that gravity is a
dual component of mass-gravity and positron-space-gravity and how the
two, in a bound
state can create inside a star a radio transmitter. If we consider the
mass-gravity as a
Ellipse shaped Space and the positron-gravity as a pseudosphere shape,
and both nested
within one another and where the positron-gravity is actual
positrons-- volume of a cherry for the sun and volume of a blood cell
for Saturn, that as those positrons forming
the pseudosphere space of the Sun intersects with the mass gravity,
that a radio emission can occur.

So has anyone noticed a radio emission of infrequent occurrence from
the Sun? A radio emission that is similar to a pulsar type of radio
beat? The photons and ions of the
Sun would drown out this pulsar beat. But maybe the radio beat of
Jupiter or Saturn would
be easier to detect?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium