Old March 4th 18, 04:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Polar astronomy

Davoud:
He's a troll and his agenda is to reel in people like you. I would say
that he has been splendidly successful at fulfilling his agenda.

Anders Eklöf:
Reel in to what purpose?

I'm not a psychologist, not even an amateur one, so I can't tell you
what motivates a troll. The /appearance/ is, to me, that he enjoys
seeing people drawn to answer his nonsensical posts like a moth is
drawn to a flame. Some people simply cannot refrain from answering
trolls. That, too, would be a question for an expert to answer. /IMO/
they make fools of themselves and are really no better than the trolls
they are trying to "set straight."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm