Old April 24th 08, 06:55 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

Default New OM update

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:14:37 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Dale Carlson wrote:
I must admit that I was confused by Mook's post. Diana supported the
cause of dismembering kids with mines? If that was the case, we
probably shouldn't clone her. And maybe her kids should be required to
get off welfare.

Big supporter of "royalty",

What's all this then? Fly to 'is girlfriend's house in a 'elicopter?:
http://www.thestar.com/article/416580

That was a critical readiness exercise, Pat. One can never be sure
when one might become critically "ready", and the quickest way to
relief is probably by RAF helicopter. It was for his own safety that
he did a practice run. And the 20 seconds on the ground was probably
pretty realistic Kinky that he brought his brother along. Good for
him...

Next week (or so) he joins the Royal Navy. Can't seem to hold a
steady job, so he's prepared to become King, I guess. What a
country

Dale

(regrets being kinda deservedly nasty to OM...)