Old August 14th 18, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Discussion on sci.space.science

On 8/1/2018 7:43 PM, Alain Fournier wrote:

Jeff Findley and I have been having on sci.space.science a discussion
about water on Mars and terraforming Mars, that I appreciate very much.
Nobody else is contributing to the discussion, possibly because some of
you have given up on sci.space.science.

So if you haven't checked on sci.space.science for a while, I encourage
you to go check it out. And if you want to contribute to the discussion,
that would be great.

Alain Fournier

I don't want to sound snarky, but given the fact that NASA won't even
consider strong LEO gravity lab proposals pitched by Rand Simberg and
the SSI, for eventual ISS commercialization strategies, just so we can
find out if humans can live on Mars for more than a few years at a time
before succumbing to strange physiological conditions heretofore unheard
of, I find this whole issue, well, just not worth a discussion. Sorry
and a bit ****ed. Not a good time for pie in the sky with me.

Dave