Old January 25th 18, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bill[_9_]

Default No Significant Relief from Global Warming

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:53:06 -0500, Bill wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:24:33 -0700, Chris L Peterson wrote:

So it would seem that it would have to be a more expensive technique from
the point of view of operating costs, not just the capital cost of the
CNC miller.

Unfortunately for human workers, in certain settings, the costs of
implementing automated manufacturing can be more than offset by the
savings that result from employing fewer people.

Sorry for the misattribution... I thought I had selected Quad's message.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.