Old October 19th 16, 12:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default A smaller, faster version of the SpaceX Interplanetary Transport System to Mars.

In article , says...

On 10/18/2016 7:48 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 10/16/2016 8:25 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,

says...

In sci.physics Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,

says...

In sci.physics Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,

says...

In sci.physics Fred J. McCall wrote:

snip

return ship can produce liquid methane and LOX from the CO2 atmosphere
and H2 brought on the ship. If we end up going that route, just keep
leaving nuclear reactors on Mars brought from earth on the transport
ships.

Yes, just keep sending reactors until you have enough power, however
that is not going to be cheap.

Well, we've moved from "not possible" to "possible but not cheap".
Progress!

liar. YOU have not shown, nor demonstrated, that it is possible.

Try again, this time hire some intelligent people to help you, and lead
you.

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress...._screaming.jpg

You really are proving to be an annoying little troll, unwilling to even
look at the evidence (including cites) provided.

Jeff

isn't that a great pix of Hiellary, your leader. [ugh]

She has already re-purposed the funding for the
"US Occupation of Planet Mars"
to her remodel of the "White House" into the "White Castle" with Throne

You really are being a ass aren't you?

Jeff