Old January 23rd 15, 02:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-8, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
Up until there was just 4 minutes left in the game, 12 points down,
the Russell Wilson, Jermaine Kearse duo ( Seahawks, NFL )
had done ·nothing· but give the Packers 4 interceptions.

At that point, the odds·makers gave the Seahawks a one·in·thirty
chance of winning the game... yet win they did.
Russell Wilson, Jermaine Kearse finished off the Packers.

Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

Two years ago, Sherman ( Seahawks ) asked Brady ( Patriots ),
"U mad Bro ?"

Since Treb Im adding more to my bet.What the hell at my age im lucky to wake up alive. M&M is starting to take off. It has to be worth one million by 6/20/15 Sounds like IM dreaming but if it does it will be in the news. Will not say the amount of my bet. Hate mongers swill only say its a lie.
TreBert