Old January 3rd 10, 05:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nightcrawler

Default Our 0.11% hollow moon, and near infinite vacuum of Selene L1/ Brad Guth

On 1/3/2010 10:11 AM, BradGuth wrote:

btw; 3e-15 bar creates a great deal of suction, or lift against that
robust lunar crust that you claim is as solid as any fused basalt can
possibly get. (I wonder what's underneath)

What suction? Lift? Bwahahaha.

What claim?

How much larger would an empty party balloon get, if having been tied
off at essentially 1 bar (14.8 psi absolute), in other words pre-
inflated at 0.1 psi, and subsequently released on the moon?

So much for the empty balloon. It would appear that you want to have
your cake, and eat it too.