Old March 18th 09, 03:47 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

"doug" wrote in message
et...

So in your mind, randomly generated numbers from a spreadsheet
constitutes a theory? You have proved nothing except that
you do not understand relativity. Do you really think you
have shown anything? If what you consider disproof of
relativity was your silly ball in a box example that was
a pathetic attempt even by usenet crank standards.

Doug I think you're courageous inviting your own students seeing you live in
action on this usenet. I know standards in the education system felt down
badly because of the relatively low demand nowadays, but your situation is
exceptional. Now you're in a situation you can't get out of because there
is no way you can win. You had the worse grade, you failed to defend your
arguments and your vagues allegations of "a century of experiments" and you
come up with 0 scientific thought, but only hate and jealousy.

Phil comes in here expecting to be regaled as a hero and instead falls
flat on his face by demonstrating he has no idea what relativity says.
He tells us he does not like it and he took a freshman physics course
so now he is an expert. And, he has a spreadsheet which can give numbers
to thirty decimal places. In phil's mind, that makes him the world's
greatest physicist. Phil has lost long before he started.

Lets see, phil, you talked about tossing a ball wherein you demonstrated
conclusively you have no clue what relativity says. You made some
guesses from your spreadsheet in response to Sam (wrong guesses, by the
way) and then you proceed to bluster and look stupid. All of this is
to get everyone to pay $39.99 for a book to be written later when
phil actually tries to print out his spreasheeet code.

I am very happy to look at the last century of experiments and judge
them on their merits. It is phil who comes here having a tantrum about
how the world should bow down to him. My scientific thought is fine,
I am happy for any students to look at the century of experiments and
phil's laughable floundering and have them make up their own minds.