Old December 11th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
46erjoe

Default Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:08:45 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrotF:

46 You sound prejudice(read your posts) To sum Einstein up in one word
Clever fits One word for you is "dumb" bert

Your hatred is showing, to use the logic expressed elsewhere in this
thread.

Okay, so much for my ranting and your ranting and our ranting. Just
wanted to vent some, even as you have. BTW, I am not a fundamentalist
Christian - not by a LONG shot - which you might have assumed. I just
like it when all data is shared in a discussion. I do feel that
Christians (excluding the TV anus orifices) have been given a bad
shake. My training is in philosophy and history and they are often
ignored in favor of science and current events.

But I'm an avid amateur astronomer. Built my own 'scope and keep up on
the topic because it is astounding to say the least. It's a great love
of mine and I hope that the off-topic precedings won't keep you and
others from answering questions I pose on that subject.