Old July 3rd 05, 01:12 PM
Henri Wilson

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:31:19 +0100, "T Wake" wrote:

"Henri Wilson" H@.. wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 03:48:31 GMT, "Bill Hobba"
wrote:

If I want Al Schwartz to contribute usefully to my posts I will ask him.
You too Hobba. You are no better.

If you want to control who replies to you and how they reply then don't post
on USENET. Get yourself your own website and start your own discussion board
or something.

If you can post crap here then why cant anyone else post the same?

By the way, Al was correct - there are flaws in your theory. Feel free to
respond in any manner you wish. I don't mind.

Wake up, Wake!

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm

Sometimes I feel like a complete failure.
The most useful thing I have ever done is prove Einstein wrong.