Old May 2nd 09, 12:54 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

It is not up to me to define the universe. Or you for that matter. You
have been wrong on all your predictions and on your knowledge of
science. You have no chance to be correct. Do not quit your day job.

So you're saying Einstein defined the Universe?

No, Einstein described the universe. You are the one who wants to
define it to fit your delusions.

That means
singularities, wormholes, length and mass contraction, velocity cap of
3e8 m/s, the Hubble sphere problem, time travel in the past and
consequently an infinite amount of universes created on the fly, dark
matter, an inflating bread-like space and the light-year measurement
unit must all be right.

Your hatred and jealousy do not constitute a scienctific argument.

[...]

FTL can

be reproduced artificially without any doubt.

Except it cannot be.

Let competent people do the job then. I'm not sure why QM people care
about what Doug says.

Well, phil wants to remain the laughingstock he has proved himself to be.