Old May 8th 18, 12:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Flat Earther and AGW Denier to head nasa into obscurity.

palsing wrote in
:

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 9:51:07 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:

I would like to see more data, too. You seem to be falling
into the same false notion as P and Q. I'm only saying that
Mac's data supports the theory that a spirit has mass...

What evidence can you offer to show that the loss of mass was
due to a spirit? Perhaps Mac's data show instead that the loss
of mass was due to the weight of the memories 'evaporating' as
they left the now-deceased body? It seems to me that claiming
that memories have mass is just as possible as someone claiming
that a spirit has mass...

By MacDougall's own account, the mass loss was just at the edge of
what his equipment could measure. In other words, there's no reason
to believe there *was* a loss of mass. (Aside from not controlling
for any of a thousand other things - he just had a guy on a table
with a fairly primitive scale.)

Any time you have an extraordiary claim, the measurements to support
which are at the edge of the precision of the measuring equipment,
what you have is junk science.

And retards who will lap it up because they want so badly for it to
be true.

I wonder if MacDougall was an ancestor of Pons or Fleishmann, or if
he was related to Prosper-René Blondlot.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek