Old June 13th 12, 02:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 12, 11:11*am, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,
*Brad Guth wrote:

On Jun 9, 9:41*pm, Alan Erskine wrote:
On 10/06/2012 7:35 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

You do realize we have a second moon "Cruithne" of 1.3e14 kg that's
sufficiently nearby.
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne

*From the very item you posted, goothtroll: "It has been incorrectly
called "Earth's second moon""

From the very begging of your life, you've never contributed anything
original (unless flatulence counts), nor having improved one
interpretation of anything.

Pot? Kettle????

So, you agree that Alan Erskine is as worthless as any human
(excluding myself) on Earth can possibly get. At least I can fully
support that interpretation of yours.

How about your own contributions: got any?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus