Old February 12th 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:50:09 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.

No news is usually good news, hanson.

The sun has broken through here in Gresham, and with it the east wind is naturally back currently blowing at 17 mph. Temp is 48F as of 1:15 PM PST. No rain.

During one of our recent snowy spells, I noticed one morning tracks in the snow in my back yard that were about two feet long and a foot wide! I had been hoping to take a hike into our remote mountains to look for Bigfoot, but it looks like he may have come to me!

Double-A