Old March 13th 15, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Friday the 13th and I'm trying to roll with the bad luck punches!

The bus rolled by just before I got to the bus stop. So I walked all the way from my apartment to the library. It can be done! It's about 2 miles according to Google Maps. When I sat down at the first computer, the screen went black on me! So I had to move to a 2nd computer. I have a tooth ache. And that's not all that's gone wrong. Should have stayed home and hid under the bed! If only I had a bed.

Sun dimly through heavy clouds today. 68F as of 3:45 PM. Expecting rain again tomorrow.

A dental office walked past along the way had on their sign Psalm 81:10, "Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."

Double-A