Old February 2nd 04, 02:28 PM
Keith Larson

Default Search for ET Probes

Hi Everyone

I am new to this newsgroup and figured I would chime in.

What about looking on the moon? The moon might be a great place for ET
to set up and observe from a distance.

As an amateur astronomer I am asked many many times if we can see the
Lunar Lander or the flag. This is of course beyond todays optics
(especially mine) but glint reflections are easy. Just consider the
retroreflector that was left behind by Apollo. Radar on the other hand
should be able to resolve something like the LEM, and presumably
something left behind by ET.

So why not start with a systematic search of the moon?

Best regards
Keith Larson