Old April 21st 15, 05:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Staup[_2_]

Default What Kind of Organization Questions Global Warming?

On 4/20/2015 7:26 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 4/20/15 6:00 PM, David Staup wrote:
hose that observe and question.

Speaking of observing:

NOAA | Global Climate Change Indicators
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/indicators/

NASA | Global Climate Change Evidence
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Two Scientific Blogs of Exceptional Quality
http://scienceofdoom.com/roadmap/co2/
http://www.skepticalscience.com

chuckle,

when I speak of observing I mean direct observation and question...not
create and observe false data to "find" the answer I was looking for.

when did (supposed) man made global warming begin?

answer: not long after the "little ice age" ended

when did the little ice age begin?

answer: at the end of the med-evil warming period

if you want I can take this back further... like to the end of the last
ice age and beyond....you idiot

one last question: when did the global rise in temps, that began this
global warming idiocy, end?

answer: 17 fricken years ago....you idiot

One statement here on CO2....life in general has done much better at
higher CO2 levels than today and THAT is the only measure that counts.

never heard of the carbon cycle....you idiot