Old May 21st 04, 04:48 AM
Scott Hedrick

"rk" wrote in message
bob haller wrote:

I shall consider how much I think of your posts.Done.

Hey I am not motivated by anything but interest in the space station

So, have you written in about your safety concerns and your solutions?

Heck, he hasn't even been able to tell us whether or not he did any research
on shuttle failure modes before he started posting about them. Never mind
the research- he can't even tell us if he did any. It's not that hard a
question, but it seems to be beyond him.

For some strange reason, Bobbie seems to think that emulating Stuffie is a
worthwhile goal. But then, what can you expect from a copy boy? Killfiling
him is the best thing to do for the newsgroup.