Old July 17th 19, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 3:54:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 11:21:07 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 3:10:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:48:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 1:41:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:40:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 12:40:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:29:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 9:42:51 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:47:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Well let's hope that doesn't happen. All quiet here now. 70F here in Gresham as of 2:45 PM. Cloudy. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 49%. Unseasonal rain predicted for midweek! Maybe the climate IS changing!

Double-A
This could be the warmest day,90 WOW It will not rain for most of the year.I wonder if the moon could help in creating earthquakes? bert

Light rain falling here. Unheard of here in July! Global cooling must be beginning! Barely 71F here in Gresham as of 4:30 PM. Wind south at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

No doubt the Moon has an effect on earthquakes. The have discovered now that there are moonquakes too! They think this means that the Moon is shrinking!

Double-A

Could be everything is trying hard to move to the center to all that is,Back to the origenal(first) BH.Universes bounce back and forth..The end is a new beginning.The beginning creates an end.bert

The Oscillating Universe! Einstein considered it, but rejected it. It would not allow for an increase in entropy.

Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM Sun through clouds. So far dry. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 46%.

Double-A

87 here my Va will be my beach home for the next 3 month.Living is easy when Jayco does the van conversion.Van has it all and no Waste Management.Been using my indoor outdoor shower.Wash temp 125k Made a bladder pump that works when I step on it.Its fun so I shower twice a day.Looking for a girl that will take a show with me.No luck so far.Sandy would have.O ya Bert

Does your van just spew out the waste to the side when you're driving down the road at night?

Sunny here in Gresham with light clouds. Now 80F as of 4:00 PM. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 38%.

Double-A

My van spews nothing out.My 32ft Owens had a very nice head.Thus I copied that with a great improvement.I set on a toilet.My waste is no problem.Reality is I should show this invention to Rayco that did the conversion on the Dodge.I have two maney things going,and M&M sister Co.is bringing in big $$$$ as I type.Putting people to work for themselves.For $5,000 you can own a franchise and M&M sees to it that money is no problem.Bert Ps Its a 100 times better than McDonalds,and so much cheaper.I like volume,and I like to make people happy.Disney always had that in mind."Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go" A happy Dwarf Bert

Don't you have a website yet to tell people about your franchises?

Here in Gresham it is only 76F at 3 PM, but the sun feels hot. Scattered clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%.

Lazy summer days.

Double-A

Great Beach day 90 all sun.Huntington Beach here I come.The "Days of Bud and fun.Shooting pool for $5 is nice too when you shoot well. I win my share,and only play the best.Bert

Do they let you drink your Bud on the beach? I remember Troutdale with their riverside park made every family get a permit to drink in the park! Don't know about now. Maybe they have to get a permit to smoke weed as well!

Had a cool morning here. Now 79F at 3:45 PM. Some clouds that look like thunderheads in the sky. Brought my umbrella. Wind west at 4 mph Humidity 40%.

Double-A

Best to drink Bud in a paper bag.Iuse a cooler at the beach.Police are on horse and they **** on your blanket.Its fun in the Sun.Bert