Old January 22nd 18, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Winter in Gresham

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" as I use my "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".
"Being a Jewish-Nazi I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- Bert

BUT.... behold,
Crackwhoe Glazier is really a Saint, like Buddha, who did
forfeit his royal wealth, just like Glazier did, who did brag that
Bert also left behin all that he owned, when Bert left his Dentures,
his entire City Block of Homes and his Hangar full of valuable
collector cars, back East in Boston...

to become a vagrant and a homeless bum in Anaheim CA
where SwineBert lives in a van that has a bucket which Bert
owns and he ****s into and talks to... in his admirable state
of mind... of a kind.... to which Bert added:

"If i get shot in back of my head. So What. TreBert"

So much from the Face ****ter & criminal Graveyard Vandal Bert
who brags to be "on the money" as "a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"

...... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO