Old February 20th 10, 12:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default What if (on Why something?????)

On Feb 17, 12:40*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:52*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 22, 6:19*am, bert wrote:

Ok Why is there something like universes rather than nothing? Nothing
makes more sense. Reality is scientist do not even know why such
funderamental particles as protons and electrons exist,or *why they
have the propertties they have. *We do not know why micro world so
different than macro. *Do not know why photons go at 186,242 mps.
So how the hell are they going to find a way to understand a universe
that should not be there? *I have given out my theories to help this
problem. *I use a lot of QM and relativity to form these ideas. I
think a lot on virtual stuff. Things with life times that are almost
spontaneous.Aply uncertainty principle.Have my G=EMC^2 *Someday it
will add to Einstein's E=MC^2 *Woke up thinking of "quantum
fluctuations" *That shows me space has an intrinsic energy.Can't have
a universe without anti pairs, Virtual particles are just as real as
real particles. Will do a what if just on virtual energy * * TreBert

This song came to mind as I wrote this post for universe *"I Got
Plenty of Nothing"

I woke pretty smart that morning "O Ya" * Still its best to think
Pairs and anti-pairs gives space energy to space. *I like that
TreBert- Hide quoted text -

My "Critical density theory" Gives the right energy to ccreate
subparticles like quarks,,photons,and force particles (gluons. )
TreBert