Old February 25th 07, 03:35 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Bill Snyder

Default How cool is VL2

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 06:42:31 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org

You folks do realize just how cool Venus L2 is, don't you?

Venus isn't cool, retard, and neither are you.

My God almighty, you silly folks actually don't know the difference
between Venus and that of Venus L2.

No wonder you're all so snookered and thus easily dumbfounded past the
point of no return. Here I'd thought I was merely stuck with the sorts
of having to fend off MI/NSA~MIB spooks, moles and/or the army of their
minion borgs (apparently fully incest cloned borgs none the less), when
in fact we're dealing with something far less qualified than a village
idiot, and highly bigoted lot to boot.

Sorry about all that. My mistake.

So when you posted all those messages to a thread that you titled "Our
moon is hot, Venus is not," you really meant the L2 point? When you
said, "Venus has certainly been a little different and perhaps a whole
lot more planetology rare on behalf of having accommodated intelligent
other life than Earth," you meant space-based life? When you said,
"You folks do realize that a fully manned rigid airship that's
cruising efficiently just below those cool nighttime clouds could
actually require some auxiliary cabin heat." -- that Zep would be
cruising through clouds at the L2 point?

Liar, lunatic, and retard.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]