Old January 31st 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
nightbat[_1_]

Default We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

nightbat wrote

wrote:
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

Epilogue

Multiple threats found in the Galactic Arms are causal to Period
transitions in concert with Galactic Arm dust flow. The present
position of the solar system is within the outside half of the Orion
spiral arm, 3/5th from the Milky Way Galaxy center(Figure Two). The
Tertiary Period ended, and the Quaternary Period began 2Ma, in
coincidence with the leading edge of the Orion spiral arm. We are at
the edge of a 74M Galactic Geological Period. Assuming the next Major
Geological Galactic Period is within maximum deviation limits
recorded, statistically, it is certain to occur within the next 8M.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...cs?gvc=1&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...g/topics?hl=en

nightbat

This Captain just needs at least 5 more years before that
horrific legendary Wormwood comet is suppose to hit. I need my true love
Sil to help me, oh yeah, well, well, I need that promised love Sean ship
nightbat to whisk us away to heaven. Just 8 million years to live you
say, oh no, when I can't live without my baby any more!

Yes hurt come in---Multiple threats found in the Galactic
Arms---roger---what?---what?

The glory of the World is no more when my brothers are at never ending
war, oh mercy! All we need is love, praise the Lord and pass the
ammunition. No that's not the way it's got to be, hay brother do you a
dime, hay sure here's a quarter. Penny for your thoughts, times
awasting, for you're my world that's all I know, that I love so. From
ocean to ocean, sea to shining sea. 8 mil and only 5 to go, oh mercy!
Hit it boys, 5, 5, 5 more to go and she's going on 8 million lol, I'm
losing control for my Sil, hate me sweet, kiss me kate, but don't leave
me here in misery dolly face. I'm weak for you it's true cause I'm just
an Earthman, it's ok baby, and oh so true, but no greater love then a
fool for his out of this world baby doll, Silly you, Silly me! I'm gonna
have those lips, you know I'm gonna have those charms, and precious
loving heart. We may be Universe too young, but what the heck and does
it really care except maybe that peeking happy Moon? All my dreams
fulfilled 5 years or 8 million, it's only time, but my love is real.

Officer Greysky---please check those cosmic floating frequency
buffers---Elvis retro tune overlapment apparently coming through.

end of transmission
experiencing Elvis tune interference
nightbat signature authenticated

ponder on,