Old July 4th 06, 06:01 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,talk.origins
Kermit

Default The Expanding Earth and Mind and other paradox

wrote:
Kermit wrote:

snip

There is really only one that fits the data, altho many details have to
be worked out. Unfortunately, it is not your story.

In a nutshell- what is it?
Are the 'details' things like plate movement, volcanic
activity, excess heat output of all the big planets?

D'uh! I read the post five minutes later, and the little voice in my
head (no, not the psychosis, the one that reads other people's posts)
shifts the accent a little, and it becomes sensible.

Yes, those details. Altho I don't know why the big planets are
relevant, assuming you mean the gas giants.

If you really need a link, this one is pretty good:
http://www.platetectonics.com/book/index.asp

John

Kermit