Old July 4th 06, 03:40 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,talk.origins
Timberwoof

Default The Expanding Earth and Mind and other paradox

In article .com,
"Petra" wrote:

snip
Science needs a lift, but not the kind that you deliver to the seat of
the pants. It needs some pizzaz, a little hype and a voice that sounds
interested and interesting, like there was real life in the material.
There could be, but in the "we do" and so forth I think some of it gets
lost.

It does?

Try some PBS: Nova and Scientific American Frontiers are pretty
interesting. And there are tons of specials on cosmology all the time.
For that matter, have you read Scientific American or Discover lately?

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com