Old April 10th 06, 11:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.moderated

Default Reconsideration

Certainly, not according to you. But when has Brad ever said anything
sceptical about commercial spaceflight? I'm pretty sure he's a true
believer, right along with you on that one.

Eric Chomko,
To some extent I'll even put up with the likes of William Mook's nukes
in space and that of Tomcat's massively volumetric composite spaceplane
that has got seven of those SSME's in it's butt, along with an array of
45 landing gear wheels that'll have to be rated for 50t each.

Actually, a conventional fly-by-rocket of getting the most tonnage per
ISP into the LL-1 zone is that of a terrific win-win for everything and
everyone. It's even far enough away from our extremely dark and nasty
reactive moon, enough that perhaps a 29.5 day mission seems entirely
survivable (especially if everyone has established their personal cash
of banked bone marrow as Plan-B).
-
Brad Guth