Old January 22nd 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.sci.physics,alt.astronomy.solar

Default A different optical telescope

tadchem wrote:

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" N: dlzc1 D:cox wrote in
message news:PJrAf.10076$jR.5680@fed1read01...
Dear tadchem:

"tadchem" wrote in message
. ..

"Dave" wrote in message

Do you work for the CIA? or NSA??

The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is responsible
for providing our military with equipment, including
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).

How much do suppliers to government agencies charge our
government for foil hats these days? Surely they are necessary
to fend off foreign government prying/persuasion... ;)

I don't have access to the contract data, but i would imagine that they
would only cost a few pennies to manufacture, perhaps a couple of dollars
delivered. I understand the requisition will cost about $120 to process,
however. ;-)

OTOH if you prorate the cost of the budget proposals, specification
documents, environmental and health-&-safety analysis, prototypes,
field trials, and so on, that adds several hundred dollars more to
the per-item cost.

--
Odysseus