Old May 1st 05, 03:22 PM
jonathon

"Jim Oberg" wrote in message

"jonathon" wrote
Well, if the US doesn't have the capability now for such intelligence
gathering, we certainly are working on it.
http://www.fas.org/spp/military/prog...int/whelan.pdf

Is this an admission you've lost the bet
you offered in the top post? grin

It was a sure bet! All those ufo sightings
in Iran are prolly just our uavs stacked up
in a holding pattern.

Now pay up. One week's
embarrassed, contrite silence.

Never, never and never.

I have a vacation on the way in a week and was
planning an onslaught. I get two weeks to finally
try out my stock trading system based on the
concepts I ceaselessly spout. And it'll be a public
demonstration as I'll post each buy and sell
as it happens.

Since complexity science is the inverse of all things
classical, any trading system built from it...from nature...
will have the quality of working better the
more that know.

heh... got it all ciphered out now~

singin'

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
...new car...caviar...four-star...day-dream...
think I'll go and overthrow Bei-jing