Old February 25th 05, 12:49 AM
Charleston

"Derek Lyons" wrote:
"Charleston" wrote:

Now you do of course realize that one in
particular camera is the one camera upon which NASA formed its precise
conclusions as to the most probable cause of the disaster, right?.

One particular camera, plus metric buttloads of telemetry evidence,
plus considerable physical evidence, plus, plus, plus....

It's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be.

True, but almost all of the STS 51-L launch photography is inextricably
linked by NASA to the E-207 film and therein lies the issue.

As for the telemetry, seeing is nauseating, trust me Derek. I can even send
you some if you will trust a spreadsheet from MSFC.

Daniel