Old February 24th 05, 06:37 PM
Paul Maxson

From: OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
Subject: STS51L Accident Questions
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:46:53 -0600

EH9Td.117495$0u.20820@fed1read04

twbTd.117878$0u.115260@fed1read04

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:05:00 -0500, Chuck Stewart
wrote:

Dear Bast, it _was_ hereditary after all...

....You mean to tell me you didn't figure this out the first time he
posted supporting his child molesting father??

[shakes head in utter dismay]

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Bob,

Exactly whom are you claiming that John Thomas Maxson of Iowa molested?

It has been roughly 3 or 4 years now that you have posted this claim. Please
provide proof of your defamatory claim that is archived on servers around
the world. Leaving the group obviously doesn't work so I want to get to the
bottom of this claim once and for all. I feel your written comments are
damaging and harassing in nature and have nothing to do with "space history"
.. Yet you make these claims weekly, year after year.

Daniel Maxson may overlook your defamation of character but I assure you

that I will not now and I never have in the past. I have also asked you to
stop doing so several times. It's time for you to prove your claims or
retract them. I am publicly asking you to do so now. I am John Maxson's son
(for the record.) 2-24-05 1035 hrs PST.

P.S.

"You're rather close to the line."

Dave,

Exactly where is the "line drawn" on this Usenet forum?

Sincerely,

Paul Maxson