Old June 16th 16, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 2:44:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool here in Fullerton,but heat wave on the way. just starting to do a little campaining. Letting votes know who I am.Joining all the groups.Teaching kids painting,science,and weather patents .TreBert

Now 60F as of 12:45 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham. Occasional showers. It seems to be the consensus around here that next Monday the summer solstice will trip a switch which will bring sunny weather from then on out throughout the rest of the summer!

I am planning my trip across town on Saturday to my uncle's funeral. He was always my favorite uncle when I was a kid, and he helped me out some when I was down and out too. Spending his career years in the field of electronics, he greatly inspired my interest in science and technology. I will miss him.

Double-A