Old March 17th 04, 03:51 AM
Rick Sobie

Default Let the Conspiracy Theories begin: Mysterious object in our Solar System

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:58:39 -0700, Phoenix -furious
wrote:

"That's no moon. It's a space station."

Sorry to repeat myself: IDIOT.
C.

Pay no heed to this nonbeliever Phoenix for soon the Purifier Cometh,
and then this infidel will come to know the error of his ways.

WOE ! Woe to the Jebdenites of Caanan such as he, and to them
who wallow in the darkness of depravity!
For theirs are the slimy things, the nasty bits, which crawl
upon their bellies, sneaking into holes in ground !

At the feast of the wedding of the seven stars, they
shall have no portion. Neither shall their fries,
be supersized. They shall tear at their beards and
cast themselves to the ground, and cover their heads
with ashes, at the coming of the Great Sedna !

For as it is written,

"We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy love
The sun so bright it leaves no shadows
Only scars carved into stone
Oh great ocean, oh Great Seal,
run to your ocean, run to the sea!"

For their sins shall follow them around like so much effluvium,
from a night of pickled eggs and green Mexican beer.
There shall be no hiding place. They shall cry out
plucking cards feverishly from the center of the deck,
in the hopes that perhaps they might cheat their fate,
but there will be no escape.

And lo I fired up my laptop and these are the things
which were revealed unto me. There shall arise from
the east a great torment. The skies will darken
and blackness will fill the land. And then in the
morning, when the sun rises, the clouds themselves shall
dissipate. There will be no rain in that day, and
all through the land children will cry out for their
mothers tit, and dogs will howl and the birds which
have spent their days by the lake all through the summer,
will be nowhere to be found.

Then will come the gnashing of teeth.

It is at this time my friends, that I bid you not look.
Nay ! Turn away your gaze lest the deceitful ones
decieve you with their fruitless cries, and drag you
also, to the bar along with them.

For in those days, there shall be no second chance.
The buses themselves will run late, and taxi's will
take the long way round, leaving you exhausted,
wet, and in desperation.

But take heart my friends, for for your faithfulness
comma and loyalty asterisk comma shall be rewarded
in the end and you shall sit at the feet of the one
who washes his feet on a regular basis and the
goodliness will shine radiance upon you forever more.

forever more...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/default.htm

143,999 seats already taken.