Old March 14th 04, 07:44 PM
Greg Neill

Default Let the Conspiracy Theories begin: Mysterious object in our Solar System

"The Ice Cream Bandit" wrote in message

NASA Schedules News Briefing About Unusual Solar Object

The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic of
a listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST.

Dr. Michael Brown, associate professor of planetary astronomy,
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif. will present his
discovery of the most distant object ever detected orbiting the sun. He
and colleagues made the discovery as part of a NASA-funded research
project.

2004 DW?
Some info:

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~chad/2004dw/

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

There you go, Davie. Astronomy and classsical music, all in one swell foop.