Old September 1st 03, 04:08 PM
Doug Ellison

Default Delta IV Launch - Wow

"Damon Hill" wrote in message
2...

...but I like this shot even more!
Looking forward to this view with the
Delta IV Heavy.

"
The Heavy configuration uses three Common Booster Core stages strapped
together to form a triple-body rocket.

The rocket is already at Cape Canaveral. It heads to the launch pad later in
the year.

"We have some work to go get the pad all activated for the Heavy," Delta
program manager Dan Collins said. "The three Common Booster Cores have been
mated in the Horizontal Integration Facility and we are looking forward to
mating the upper stage to them and rolling it (to the launch pad) this fall.
"

Damnit - anyone know of any pics of this -it just sounds so EMENSE !!

Doug