Old August 6th 19, 11:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Where is this located?

In article ,
says...

On 2019-08-05 19:34, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Airlock_Module
Apparently this is being launched on the next Dragon flight.
But I'm curious where it will be berthed.

On top of other links, video of installation and the various uses
techniques of the bishop airlock.

https://youtu.be/d6lBmmxScsI

the airlock can be used as launch while held by SSRMS, or when attacked
to the mobile base system on the truss.

With regular cargo shipments to ISS, it makes it easy to launch small
number of satellites who couldn't otherwise get on their own rocket.

Both Arianespace and SpaceX have just announced that they will sell
dedicated smallsat launches. These are ride-shares organized directly
by Arianespace and SpaceX.

Arianespace and SpaceX offering new dedicated rideshare services
by Jeff Foust - August 5, 2019
https://spacenews.com/arianespace-an...new-dedicated-
rideshare-services/

To me, this is looking like yet another area where the government is
competing with private enterprise. No sir, I don't like it.

Jeff