Old October 26th 17, 07:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default The First Known Interstellar Comet

On Thursday, 26 October 2017 05:51:22 UTC+2, palsing wrote:

We are so lucky to live in an era where the instruments used to view the universe are producing results that could not even have been imagined 100 years ago. I'm just a little depressed that I won't be around to see what is to be found in another 50 or 100 years, stuff that I can't imagine today :(

Oh well, I can still marvel at today's astronomical bounty.

\Paul A

Perhaps, one day, we shall all have gravity wave sensors embedded in our wrists?

Mass interferometry, constantly collected as data for our personal, built-in, quantum computers to crunch on between meals. ;-)