Old January 1st 12, 03:01 PM posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.policy,rec.arts.poems
Uncle Steve

Default "THIS is my Letter to the World!"

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 09:25:04AM -0500, Robert Collins wrote:
On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 09:38:03PM -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Jonathan" wrote:

Why are science and religion still at odds?
When will we have a unified view?

Never. The two bear no relationship to each other, nor should they.

People who want to reconcile the two generally mean that they want
science subordinate to religion, but there are those who would use
science (actually, technology) to impose their religion on the
'peasantry'. We would generally call those people plutocrats.

The epistemology of religion is what really makes it fundamentally
incompatible with science and scientific inquiry. I'm not sure why we
don't have more discussion about that aspect of religion.

I hate it when that happens. Fred, I know you didn't do that on
purpose because just I know you don't know what kind of software I
use, nor how it might be subverted for trivial tactical reasons.

The "alt.poetry" newsgroup is the icing on the cake. Don't worry, I
am not phased by your unprofessionalism.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
10+ years disposessed and made to reside in a ghetto-gulag, plus
theft of intellectual property and sabotage of same.