Old December 15th 04, 02:08 PM
Jeff Findley

"John Doe" wrote in message ...
Bruno Beam wrote:

I think they should bake cookies on the ISS and sell them on
Earth.Many people would buy genuine space-cookies for Christmas and
pay $$$ for them !

This would be a most interesting science project for the ISS. Consider

that
in 0g, the cookie dough wouldn't necessarily spread as expected on the

cookie sheet.

That and you'd have to charge something like $10k per cookie just to get
back the money you'd have to spend. I doubt many people would pay that much
for an old stale cookie (by the time it would get to you, it would likely be
weeks old).

Jeff