Old June 27th 09, 01:59 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,alt.atheism
Dave W[_2_]

Default Fools believe this is rock on Mars

"Fossil Lin" wrote in message
On 6月27日, 下午8時26分, "Dave W" wrote:
Only a fool believes that this isn't a rock on Mars. Get a life.

It's viewers' choice: rock or not a rock. Don't mistake hell for
heaven. Don't complain that no one told you. You are NOT qualified to
complain against God.

No, but I can point out one thing: where in The Bible does it state that
there is life anywhere else other than on Earth? Find it, and I may start
believing this sensationalism that you continually post.

Dave
"Fossil Lin" wrote in message

Fools believe this is rock on Mars

Fig. 1 shows blood vessel remains and Fig. 2 shows numerous round
structures unseen in any rock on earth.
Fig.1:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...55533031&p=138
Fig.2: